Terms & condition
Terms and Conditions for Use of Website
- These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website (the "Website"). Your use of the Website is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
- The Website is the property of Martins of Hawkhurst and all the material on this Website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. No part of this website may be published, transmitted, reproduced or stored on another website or in any other electronic form without obtaining prior permission from us.
- We try to ensure 24 hour access to this Website but we will not accept any liability if for any reason this Website (or any part of it) is unavailable at any time.
- We try to ensure that information on this Website is correct, but make no representation or warranty that the information contained on the Website is accurate, reliable or complete.
- Privacy Statement
5.1. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information about yourself via this website then such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
5.2. We collect personal information which you voluntarily submit to us, for example when you complete an online application form or online survey. We will only use the information which we collect about you lawfully and in a fair manner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5.4. Any information we collect about you from any source will be used for internal record keeping, internal marketing purposes and to improve our products and services and this website (for example we may use the information to customise the website according to your interests) or to contact you about our products and services.
5.5. We do not sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties, unless required to do so by law or court order or to enable third parties to provide certain services to us. In such event we will at all times control and be responsible for any such use of your personal information.
5.6 We will keep your data securely to prevent unauthorised access by third parties.
5.7. We may use your personal information to provide you with information about our company and services. Such information will contain clear instructions about how to unsubscribe should you decide that you no longer want to receive them.
5.8. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
5.9. In the event that this website contains links to other websites we are not responsible for the privacy policies or other practices of the operators of any such websites.
5.10. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee will be payable.
5.11. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
5.12. Should we merge with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to and used by our new business partners or owners.
6. To the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this Website or from any content contained on it.
7. We try to ensure that this Website is free from viruses but we shall not be liable for any damage to hardware, software, data or other property resulting from your access to or use of this Website.
8. You may not submit any material or information to this Website which may in any way infringe any statute, regulation or bye-law of any jurisdiction, may breach the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party, or may be defamatory, obscene or indecent.
9. Any electronic communication sent by you to us by means of this Website is at your own risk.
10. Any software which may be from time to time downloaded by you from the Website is at your own risk.
11. We may change any part of this Website and any information in it without notice to you.
12. In the event that this Website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites, we are not responsible for the content of such Websites and disclaim all liability in respect of such content.
13. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes on this Website. Your continued use of this Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended terms.
14. The server on which this Website is maintained is located in the United Kingdom and the information delivered via the Website is deemed to have been delivered in the United Kingdom.
15. These terms and conditions and your use of the Website are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.